In finance, business, and in life one thing we can be assured of is experiencing disappointment at least once in our life. It might be as simple as a cancelation of a social activity you were looking forward to because of weather, to something as strong as a deal collapsing on a property you were sure was your dream home.
Not holding on to disappointments by moving forward is a key to successfully persevering through many of life’s trials. If you make an investment, expecting it to provide a healthy positive return and instead it drops in value, you have a choice to hold on to the investment and hope it comes back, or to take your loss and move on to something else. If you choose to hold on to the disappointment, you are being passive with your circumstances. Taking action will reinforce confidence and provide you with opportunities you wouldn’t know existed if you didn’t move on.
For many months last year you heard me offering my MoneyMinding portfolio of personal finance content and materials for sale or license. Several people took advantage of the opportunity and are experiencing the benefits today. Unfortunately, the ‘one only’ final sale has fallen apart so I find myself with a choice: stand by passively and wait for the person on the other end to follow through, or move on. I choose progress!
I have a very unique and valuable opportunity for someone who works in some area of finance to have their own instant library of materials for marketing (both online and offline), for courses and seminars and other trainings, for publication, for re-branding, and ultimately for additional income for your primary business as well as direct sales from the rebranded, re-published information.
I can provide you with:
- Your own published book(s) and/or ebook(s) in a few short weeks
- Over a year’s worth of unique social media and website content
- A few years worth of personal finance articles for newsletters and / or a collection of topics for multiple opportunities
- Workshop and seminar content on a whole range of personal finance topics
- A few courses suitable for sale or delivery through continuing education
- Sales and marketing materials including content for radio and print syndication.
- Trademarks, copyright, URL’s and other infrastructure for you to immediately implement a unique, information revenue stream into your business.
This is a one-only, best-offer opportunity. Call me at 250-592-0457 today if you’re interested!